Sunday, September 9, 2012

A Reminder to Me

I need to apologize to you all. I know it's been almost 3 weeks since I've really updated anything on here. Yes, I gave you some pictures, but I haven't told you much about what I've really been doing. My excuse is always that nothing exciting is happening. But I was thinking today, and I remembered the true purpose of this blog. Of course, I want to keep everyone at home updated on my (not very exciting) life in Australia, but originally I wanted it to be a sort of travel journal. And I've been failing in making it just that.

And so I will make a promise to you, to Letters Home, and to myself. Whether I have the most exciting day of my life or I laze around on the couch, I will try to write something on the blog at least twice a week. Because the purpose isn't to record when I've done something exciting; the purpose is just to write and to remember.

So please call me out on it if I neglect my blog! Poke me virtually on Facebook, bombard me with emails, comment on my posts ten times a day, whatever it takes! Don't let me neglect my blog again!

No comments:

Post a Comment